Selamat Datang ke blog AbieAziz ;) Feel free to drop any comments and your url too. Be my followers and i'll be urs too. Sila jangan buat kacau disini. Jaga tingkah laku anda di blog saya. Thanks ;)

♥Ikut Abie Aziz.♥

Saturday, February 14, 2009

♥Valentine is not for ME!♥


14th February for every year, ppl are going to buy flowers,have a special dinner,buy chocolates, teddybears,or any other present for their partner. They are celebrating Valentine's Day. however, im not celebrating it. Everyday for me, will be my LOVE day especially on 18th every month.

For me, let make it simple.Show your love in every seconds towards your love.No need to wait until the 14/2. Valentine of course do have their own story.We both agreed that we will never celebrating it.and I am free to be with him, everywhere, everytime and every seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Thank You♥