Selamat Datang ke blog AbieAziz ;) Feel free to drop any comments and your url too. Be my followers and i'll be urs too. Sila jangan buat kacau disini. Jaga tingkah laku anda di blog saya. Thanks ;)

♥Ikut Abie Aziz.♥

Friday, February 13, 2009

♥Superb Rihanna!♥


Her songs be with me day and night,starts with Pon De Replay, SOS, and then come out with the hot top single which is Unfaithful, and another her song Kisses No Lie, Breakin Dishes and Cry.She was very young and talented girl from Barbados and i just love her voice.Her second album Good Girl Gone Bad, really make me excited. With her own style of Umbrella ella ella, ahahaha and then Good Girl Gone Bad,Hate That I Love You, a sweet collaboration with Neyo,Don't Stop The Music,Take A Bow,Live Your Life, and Rehab just cheering up my life.

And today her concert,she looks very hot.No matter she was fighting with her own private crisis,she still superb.Finally, she was here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Thank You♥