Selamat Datang ke blog AbieAziz ;) Feel free to drop any comments and your url too. Be my followers and i'll be urs too. Sila jangan buat kacau disini. Jaga tingkah laku anda di blog saya. Thanks ;)

♥Ikut Abie Aziz.♥

Thursday, December 11, 2008

♥Ipoh-Langkawi-Penang Hulidayy.♥

hey all,i just came back from my huliday! My huliday was great and i really enjoyed myself.I went there on the 03.12.2008 and came back at 10.12.2008 starting from IPOH and then LANGKAWI and PENANG.i rest myself at the feringgi beach and had a nice chocolate moment at langkawi especially DAIM chocolate.Enjoying nasi kandar kg melayu- the most delicious nasi kandar in history, hahaha it was very fantastic, i get to know about the karipap bawang.i play mini kite,and ate pasembor at padang kota,i am damn enjoying my HULIDAY.i do go to a lot of places during my huliday and snap photos.The weather was very good that turn my expectations.What am i shopping? It was a good question.I brought many chocolates! Hoho.yummy.=DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Thank You♥