Selamat Datang ke blog AbieAziz ;) Feel free to drop any comments and your url too. Be my followers and i'll be urs too. Sila jangan buat kacau disini. Jaga tingkah laku anda di blog saya. Thanks ;)

♥Ikut Abie Aziz.♥

Monday, December 1, 2008

♥HidayahAZIZ's SOUL.♥

my soul is him, ZULHELMI FADLI B MOHAMAD. He means me a lot to me. I love him very much.At this moment,we already been together for about a year and five months(18JUN2007).He is my FIRST love.He teaches and guides me about anything.He does give me support when i needed.He is one of my important person in my life.Sayanggg, i hope we will be together forever.I miss everything that u sacrifies for me from the moment we know each other.How sincere u are, how you care about me, how you hold me, how you treat me, how you pampered me, how you show your love, how we meet,and how you wait me every night and all the promises & dreams we made. I damn fall in love with you.


redrhapsodyapple@hidayahaziz

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Thank You♥