Selamat Datang ke blog AbieAziz ;) Feel free to drop any comments and your url too. Be my followers and i'll be urs too. Sila jangan buat kacau disini. Jaga tingkah laku anda di blog saya. Thanks ;)

♥Ikut Abie Aziz.♥

Friday, December 30, 2011

♥Daddy♥



Today is 29.12.11.
Today is so special.
Today is totally my Daddy Day.

This morning after reached my office, i grab my white BB and update my BBM status to 291211-Daddy Birthday Mode.
And then, sending my birthday wishes to my beloved daddy through SMS. (Suddenly, realized if i did download whatsapp i could send it freely). Happy Birthday Daddy! Semoga Panjang Umur & Murah Rezeki. I love you. He replied very simple to me with thanks.

He get very excited of the free phone calls from celcom and maxis number and made numerous calls today. KFC was bought first when i come back from office, and just now we are having a special and delicous dinner together for celebrating him.

I was thinking to spread this message to him, hope he will read this.

Dear Daddy,
No matter where i go in life,
Who i get married to?
How much time i spend with guys,
How much i love my boyfriend,
You'll always be my number 1 man.
Sincerely,
Your Little Girl

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!

p/s; Daddy's Girl! He remains to be the King even i have found my Prince.
♥AbieAziz♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Thank You♥