Selamat Datang ke blog AbieAziz ;) Feel free to drop any comments and your url too. Be my followers and i'll be urs too. Sila jangan buat kacau disini. Jaga tingkah laku anda di blog saya. Thanks ;)

♥Ikut Abie Aziz.♥

Friday, April 1, 2011

♥=.=♥

1st April - Not a very good starting.
My beloved cat was DEAD.

And i can't take a look at my dead cat for the last time, because i'm on the way to the resort. I received this bad news from my sister -thanks sister.

It was nearly 3years, and now hmmm =.=. So miserable. I love him much, please give me back my cat. Even he was not the persian type but he still remain the cutest cat in my life. I still remember how i find him when he was lost long time ago.

Rest in peace 1st April 2011 - White Poppy♥♥♥

Seriously, i love him. My best cat ever- i can't forget you.

p/s; Brunoos and Petit remind me about him. They are similar in color.

♥AbieAziz♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Thank You♥