Selamat Datang ke blog AbieAziz ;) Feel free to drop any comments and your url too. Be my followers and i'll be urs too. Sila jangan buat kacau disini. Jaga tingkah laku anda di blog saya. Thanks ;)

♥Ikut Abie Aziz.♥

Sunday, March 13, 2011

♥Sissy coming bck♥


Wow its been 3weeks, Abie didn't update my blogie!
I really miss my blog, everyday masuk office mesti tatap blog kesayangan dlu.

Yeahhh Abie sgt busy sejak keje skang, new work, new boss, new environment, new experience, and many newww ;)

Okay, Abie promise will try my best to update my blog dgn kerap yea.
So, what's going on ha?
Gempa Bumi & Tsunami at Japan? A big condolence by Abie to whole of Japanese.
Man Utd menang ke atas Arsenal? I told yaaaa ;) Weee glory-glory Man Utd.

The best thing happen today is my sissy akan balik dri PLKN today,
so the three musketeer and The Powerpuff Gilrs dah cukup korum ;)

I feel so alive, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh nak kuar fetch my sissy.
Later update, bye

p/s;Tengs to sume yg sudi follow n visit! Appreciated.

♥AbieAziz♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Thank You♥