Selamat Datang ke blog AbieAziz ;) Feel free to drop any comments and your url too. Be my followers and i'll be urs too. Sila jangan buat kacau disini. Jaga tingkah laku anda di blog saya. Thanks ;)

♥Ikut Abie Aziz.♥

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

♥11042010♥


Hapy 23rd Abie Aziz♥
Have a great moment with my Schweeto.
Let it be my secret what am i actually received from my ♥


Tengs to Athirah Aziz,her bf Bosir Nath Omar and Nabela Aziz for their treats.
The Curve and so on was interesting.
Even though sgt penat bru balik dri SEGAMAT ♥


Hope that this year will bring more lucky and happinese !
Especially in my studies and my future job.
and also my relation with all my friends around me ♥


Tengs you all yang wish me through any medium ; phone,FB,MS or YM
Really appreciated and sory if i failed to reply every single messages
happy 23rd also goes to Shazwani Afida and happy 26th to Noh Ismail which share the same date with me.♥


Happy Birthday Graphics, Happy Birthday Comments



p/s: Also to one of my BFF which is Raja Nur Iwani ♥ which turn 23 one day earlier than me. Happy 23rd !

2 comments:

♥Thank You♥