Selamat Datang ke blog AbieAziz ;) Feel free to drop any comments and your url too. Be my followers and i'll be urs too. Sila jangan buat kacau disini. Jaga tingkah laku anda di blog saya. Thanks ;)

♥Ikut Abie Aziz.♥

Saturday, January 30, 2010

♥ Pergi♥


Kau pergi..
fuh saspen je kn aku neh. Whateverpun bnde neh wat aku mcm org glerr. My sayang will leave me for around a week or two weeks for a business purpose. Haish ta sggp bt0l because he always be around me almost everyday everytime. How am i going to have lunch? Haish serabot bt0l. Whateverpun i will always support my musyuk in what he is doing. Sayangg kate we have to think of the future dari skang! Sayangg kate nak kumpul wet and be serious. So we will go through it together sayanggg. Then kite wat business same2 mcm kite plan oke.

p/s: Musyuk masyam tengit sengit ahahahahaha i love you forever and ever. I hope that we will last forever.

♥Abie Aziz♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Thank You♥