Selamat Datang ke blog AbieAziz ;) Feel free to drop any comments and your url too. Be my followers and i'll be urs too. Sila jangan buat kacau disini. Jaga tingkah laku anda di blog saya. Thanks ;)

♥Ikut Abie Aziz.♥

Thursday, January 28, 2010

♥2010♥

Coretan tahun baru bermula!

Selamat Tinggal 2009 yang penuh kedukaan secara peribadi. Byebyebye.


Welcome 2010! Hopefully this year i will grab the success especially in my life.studies and love.

♥Life♥

Improving my life from a "sengkek" to be "berduit" girl. So can go shopping but still manage to save. Hopefully im able to fulfill all that i need and want. And my sayanggg wont be "KERING" as have to pay while SHOPPING. So part time job la.

♥Study♥

Study hard study smart. Then grad with good CGPA is good enough for me. For sure i hope that my industrial training application will be accepted.

♥♥Love♥♥

Near to 3 years. I lovelovelovelove him. Grow our relationship better and get to know more. and Please girl outside dont you ever dare come across us. Dont ever call my bf dear.darling.sayang.boboy.hunny.or whatever. Im tired of facing the "drama". Just back off and get off and let off other ppl boyfie. You girls know how hurt feels? Please and F.Y.I This relationship will go up to the next level.

Thank you.

p/s:almost to february bawu nak start coretan :p

♥Abie Aziz♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Thank You♥