Selamat Datang ke blog AbieAziz ;) Feel free to drop any comments and your url too. Be my followers and i'll be urs too. Sila jangan buat kacau disini. Jaga tingkah laku anda di blog saya. Thanks ;)

♥Ikut Abie Aziz.♥

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

♥Tagged by Alisa Lombardi.♥


From facebook notes, ahaha
p/s: dar, i reply cnie.

i've been tagged by Alisa Lombardi,my old friend. Look's what she said.

Leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! Don't send a message, leave a comment on here. Next, re-post this in your notes and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses.

I would really appreciate you guys doing this.

1. How long have you known me?
Since primary, it should be many yearss. (7-22) i guess 15 years.

2. When and how did we meet?
School of course,standard one and u ask my name first hahaha.

3. What was your first impression upon meeting / seeing me?
friendly gak dea neh.

4. Did you like me at all?
ouh i like u, honestly.

5. Do you still think that way about me now?
yeah, i think so.

6. When's the last time you met / saw me?
hurm, saw ur facebokk haha if im not mistaken at LRT Pandan Jaya, u still in uniform in 2004 or 2005.

7. What reminds you of me?
Seriously, your birthday 1st January.

8. What is my best attitude?
U nie funny lol.

9. Will I end up being successful in the future?
Of course. 100%.

10. Do you think what i can do?
Cook very well, i guess.

11. Am I misunderstood by many?
Ohh, i dont really sure this, but i hope u not.

12. Have you ever had a crush on me?
WAHHHH, crush ha?

13. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
I love u the way u are.

14. What you listen the most that about me?
i dont listen, but u are one of my best friends ever. You are so strong.

15. Are you going to post this in your notes and see what I say about you?
Of course, im going to post in my notes and blog. Now ur turn.
;))

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Thank You♥