Selamat Datang ke blog AbieAziz ;) Feel free to drop any comments and your url too. Be my followers and i'll be urs too. Sila jangan buat kacau disini. Jaga tingkah laku anda di blog saya. Thanks ;)

♥Ikut Abie Aziz.♥

Thursday, January 1, 2015

♥2014 story♥

Assalamualaikum & Happy New Year all!



We are in 2015 already, Alhamdulillah. 
However, 2014 leave me two big moments to be remember!

2014 for me is the HEALING year ! But not for the world i guess.

1. Physiotherapy & Orthopaedic Appointment
I attend many physiotherapy sessions for my elbow due to accident on late 2013.  Elbow movement still around 60% and appointment num also has been reduce for this 2015.

2.Wedding
Yeah, i am married now. It went well as planned. Solemnization was on 5th September 2014, Wedding Reception is on 6th September 2014 (bride) & 8th November 2014 (groom). Thanks for your hands help.

Worst part ever happen in 2014 was engagement break of my bff. Would never thought this will be the end of their relationship. I feel very sorry to her. Can't  bear to see her like this for such a strong and brilliant girl. Maybe Allah have other better plans for her.

While the ending of 2014, a friend of mine was giving birth a cute baby boy. Congrats for the wife  & husband. You got your DON on 31.12.2014 as your wish!

Have a great year in 2015!


♥AbieAziz♥

1 comment:

♥Thank You♥