Selamat Datang ke blog AbieAziz ;) Feel free to drop any comments and your url too. Be my followers and i'll be urs too. Sila jangan buat kacau disini. Jaga tingkah laku anda di blog saya. Thanks ;)

♥Ikut Abie Aziz.♥

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

♥New Job♥

"Happy Labour Day Malaysian"
Ucapan ikhlas dari Abie Aziz untuk semua.

So in this entry, i would like to share that i already got a new job
(Congrats Abie). It's permanent.
So i am not part of tigers anymore.
I moved to another good company (hopefully). I am Pru, still an Exec.
My reporting day will be tomorrow- 2nd May 2013 
after passed both interview and a medical check up.

I really hope that i could learn and gain experience and knowledge here.
 Coming back early than before when i was yellow black themed company, 
so i have more quality time to rest and to spend with my family, love and friends.

I am going to be in the Valuation-Singapore Team. 
So i have to consider Malaysian and Singapore Holidays and Public Holidays.

I hope that could give and serve best. In sha Allah.

Happy Working!






p/s: Miss all the former colleagues. Thanks to Eyla for the love pillow.

♥AbieAziz♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Thank You♥