Selamat Datang ke blog AbieAziz ;) Feel free to drop any comments and your url too. Be my followers and i'll be urs too. Sila jangan buat kacau disini. Jaga tingkah laku anda di blog saya. Thanks ;)

♥Ikut Abie Aziz.♥

Thursday, June 7, 2012

♥8TV Showdown♥





Recently, Wednesday was the most enjoy day for me. We did go to watch live 8TV Showdown at KL Live, Jalan Sultan Ismail KL.
I am following my schweeto who went to support his friends from Dem Lepak Boyz (DLB) and my lil sister who support Walawei Crew. Both of them got tickets from these two crews.
Yeah, i love dancing but do not have much opportunity to try once since working.
Been so busy and by attending this kind of showcase really helped to release the tensed.

My support goes to DEM LEPAK BOYZ. Hope they will win this season.
 Good Luck to Khenobu, Juicy, Shake, Heat, Kujoe, Wes, and V6.
They are actually the all star combination from GBC, BSB, BC, & F136, the real bboy.

Enjoy the photo that have been captured.

Dubstep

Tix, ty Juicy!

DLB <3 Swag Habis. Ahhhuuuu!

Walawei Crew

Credit to my lil sis for the photos - managed to snap in the crowd. You're the best!


AbieAziz

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Thank You♥