Selamat Datang ke blog AbieAziz ;) Feel free to drop any comments and your url too. Be my followers and i'll be urs too. Sila jangan buat kacau disini. Jaga tingkah laku anda di blog saya. Thanks ;)

♥Ikut Abie Aziz.♥

Monday, April 11, 2011

♥My day♥


Wishing " A happy besday " to myself - Abie Aziz

Today i spent most of my time in front of my PC to reply all the wishes by my sweetest buddies at Facebook. But still managed to do my work.

A day before, i did celebrated it. Shopping and so on unintentionally. HAHAHAHA

*Tengs to Fara, Bihun - Wan.

Today, my officemate buy a cake for me and celebrated again. Thanks kawan especially Fara and Wan. They always cheer me up!

*from left-Wan,Fara & Intan.

Okay for this year- i hope that this year will be better than before. I hope that i'll succeed in my life and work. Managed to retain some savings - so that bule tunang ke kawin ke,Hahahahaha malu-malu:P. But seriously i have to think about this right - adult already ma.

Hope also this rabbit year- will turn into nice moment. Lupakan segala kisah lama yang masam masin or pahit. GET LOST-dushdush. Tanak layan benda-benda bodo, or gaduh ke mcm budak tak matang. I really have to move up. Building up my personality bit stronger.

So mohon maaf pada semua andai ada tersinggung dengan Abie- Seriously i don't like to have a problem with anyone. Doakan la Abie selalu supaya dapat capai apa yang diinginkan.

Buat yang tersayang- thanks syg, u helped me a lot. I love u sayang Zulhelmi Fadli Mohamad ♡

HB to my beloved friends- Wani Afida who share same date with me.



p/s; Byk sgt mmbr lahir bulan April. Huhuhu =.=


♥AbieAziz♥

2 comments:

  1. apy b-Day my dearie Bie(<3)
    sport sgt azam baru ko..muge segalanya d-permudahkan..
    amin3..
    fwens 4 eve!xoxo

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank You♥