Selamat Datang ke blog AbieAziz ;) Feel free to drop any comments and your url too. Be my followers and i'll be urs too. Sila jangan buat kacau disini. Jaga tingkah laku anda di blog saya. Thanks ;)

♥Ikut Abie Aziz.♥

Sunday, January 30, 2011

♥Lost♥


Death come uninvitedly. Miserable and shocked.
A calm of last Friday turns red, my granny died =.=.
She was the only granny that i had,
during lunch at Maju Junction i was told abt it,
from Masjid Jamek i was running back to office
at Jalan Yap Kwan Seng(lastly i took cab)
everything that i think could make me reach home fast.

I couldn't bear to see my mom starts crying =.=
She was very close to granny.
Until now, she still at her hometown while im already in KL
-working for tommorow before a very long holiday.

Missing the only granny. Al-Fatihah.

p/s; Thanks to all my friends who text a condolence for my family. May God Bless you. And to my schweeto - i'll appreciate it for what you have did. I love you syg.

♥AbieAziz♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Thank You♥