Selamat Datang ke blog AbieAziz ;) Feel free to drop any comments and your url too. Be my followers and i'll be urs too. Sila jangan buat kacau disini. Jaga tingkah laku anda di blog saya. Thanks ;)

♥Ikut Abie Aziz.♥

Thursday, December 23, 2010

♥Bebelan♥



Before mau pergi jejalan pagi nnt so mau la bebel dekat cnie jap ;)

1st of all tengs buat korg yang dah follow blog AbieAziz.
Appreciated.
However this personal blog maybe tidaklah menarik atau
kreatif sgt mcm other blog!
As long as i can share with all of you ckuplah.
Blogging is my interest.
I start blogging pun about 2 years ago.
Mmg i tade niat utk memFAMESkan blog ini.
Cukuplah sekadar mempunyai sebilangan pembaca setia.
U can see among this 2 years i just have followers less than 100 right?
I am comfortable of i am. I pun menjengah blog org laen utk mendengar luahan hati yang len serta mdptkan info sedikit sebanyak ;)).
I am simple right?

2ndly it was my kekecewaan jugaklah tu one of my community.
Tak perlu utk didedahkan identiti komuniti itu but when it comes to work be profesionalism. Pls respond and react nicely. You make our works complicated and evrybody have their own time. Jangan pilih kasih pleasee!
For other members - Oh come on don't be so childish.
You know that we handle the other part. So stop blaming us.
We did the very best of my endavour to settle it. Thanks.

3rd Mode: Jalan2. Target: Menuju ke Utara Tanahair. Balik kg? Ooh tidak. But will do some kind of activities. Biarpun singkat and have to go bck KL asap but i hope it will help me a lot to release my tense! Will mish u scweeto!


p/s; Jum dtg Rantai Art festival dekat Balai Seni Lukis Negara.



♥AbieAziz♥

2 comments:

♥Thank You♥