Selamat Datang ke blog AbieAziz ;) Feel free to drop any comments and your url too. Be my followers and i'll be urs too. Sila jangan buat kacau disini. Jaga tingkah laku anda di blog saya. Thanks ;)

♥Ikut Abie Aziz.♥

Thursday, November 11, 2010

♥Soft-Hearted♥

HAHAHA today, chatting with one of my best friends ever, Wani. And we have one slot where i am delivering all my feelings about something. Actually, she is the only who online this morning.

So, im telling her that i miss someone. I miss a friend who are not really did good to me. And i'm telling Wanie that i miss my friendship with her but she makes me hurt, very very very, and a lot.

I hate when it comes to quarrel or fighting. I simply love my friends, and hard to forget them. Even they are not doing good to me.

Wanie said, you are soft-hearted! If she was in my shoes, she will never remember about her anymore. Unfortunately, im not Wanie.

And now i am wondering, why i feel like this? Hmmmm, be strong Abie. She never ever remember u anymore. Why u still want to be friend with her? Hmmm no matter what she did, i just want her to know, i love her as my friend. Thanks.

p/s; Schweeto mesti marah kerana teringatkan dea, ;'(

♥AbieAziz♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Thank You♥