Selamat Datang ke blog AbieAziz ;) Feel free to drop any comments and your url too. Be my followers and i'll be urs too. Sila jangan buat kacau disini. Jaga tingkah laku anda di blog saya. Thanks ;)

♥Ikut Abie Aziz.♥

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

♥Misunderstood♥


She is my FRIEND.

Whether how we know each other was in unpleasant situation but i rather have a ♥FRIEND♥ compared to an ENEMY.



Suddenly she felt curious with me.
Ask me whether i am being honest with her and so on.
I was very DISSAPOINTED.


Im sure it was just a misunderstanding.
i hope it will be better soon.


i'm not that evil. Im actually such a good friends. Hey cmon please dont ever think the way u are think about me right now. It was very UNFAIR.


hey you. i am being honest with you. never lied you. If you ade ta puas hati just SPELL je. Tade ape2 niat pun. Kalo ta watpe i sebuk tlg crikan u keje.
♥AbieAziz♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Thank You♥